Remember leaving milk and cookies out for Santa? This is a new spin on it! Why not put milk and cookies in a latte?
Try this recipe at home! You can make it hot or iced.
- Grab a glass jar or your favorite mug!
- For a medium size cup pull 2 shots, you can change the amount of shots depending on how strong you like your coffee. Then, poor into your cup.
- Get your blender ready and blend about 3/4 cup of milk and 1 whole chocolate chip cookie.
- Blend for about 1 minute ensuring that all the cookie crumbs are small and incorporated into the milk as much as possible.
- Then, for a hot latte pour the milk and cookie mixture into a milk frother and froth until you reach a hot temperature.
- For Iced, simply pour the milk and cookie mixture into the glass, stirring the espresso to mix the two together
- Add Ice for an iced latte
- OR add whipped cream on top of a hot latte.
- Ta Da! Happy Sipping!